Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

The lowest price for any hotel (no matter the date)

Old Feb 5, 2015, 8:34 am
Original Poster

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a site where I can find the currently lowest price for a specific hotel any date in the year (365% flexible ;-) So instead of searching for a specific check-in date I'm searching on Hotel name and get a listing of cheapest days...

For example: I want to know on which day of the year i book the lowest price for example the Atlantis hotel in Dubai, UAE.

Thanks all!
Old Feb 5, 2015, 10:13 am

No such site exist afaik - but using trivago.com is easy as you can toggle between months with one click. It seems the lowest rates will be in mid September @ $285
Old Feb 5, 2015, 10:40 am

Be interested in something similar

Great request..be nice if there was something like it, save a lot of time for sure in travel planning that is flexible.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by Edwin Laagland
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a site where I can find the currently lowest price for a specific hotel any date in the year (365% flexible ;-) So instead of searching for a specific check-in date I'm searching on Hotel name and get a listing of cheapest days...

For example: I want to know on which day of the year i book the lowest price for example the Atlantis hotel in Dubai, UAE.

Thanks all!
for general hotel rates over a year in a particular city, with no particular hotel in mind, this might be helpful to determine when "off season" tends to be:
http://labs.orbitz.com/calheatmap/
Old Feb 5, 2015, 7:37 pm

That's just a bunch if colours in a grid, not even a quantified key like you get on the skyskanner bars, the developer needs to work on that a LOT more before it becomes remotely useful. Hardly an insight to learn Las Vegas hotel rates are higher on Friday nights.

Now the OP has put the idea of a year round flex search, I want I want I want
Old Oct 5, 2015, 5:32 am

This one sound very interesting!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.