Wiki Posts
Search

discount business class

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2015, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA exp
discount business class

I am sure this is a dumb question, but are there any reputable discount business/ first class ticket brokers? I know in the past that these all illegally re-sold ff miles, but recently some of these sites have said you can earn miles/ EQM on the tickets. Anyone have any recent advice/ personal experience they are willing to share?
Old Jan 13, 2015, 6:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite, AA Platinum, Delta Gold
I have been looking for the same for June flights to Rome. I have been watching airfares on Kayak, Airfarewatchdog and Yapta. Have not seen much price change. Have been trying to look for other options.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 4:22 pm

if you are going to post a link to a dodgy broker please dont bother. I hesitate to ask, but i am intrigued where have you seen brokers advertising you accrue miles? I wouldnt trust them as far as i can throw them after their dodgy business practices as a sector in the past. #BAdExperience LHR LAX 09
Old Jan 15, 2015, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by syndney
I have been looking for the same for June flights to Rome. I have been watching airfares on Kayak, Airfarewatchdog and Yapta. Have not seen much price change. Have been trying to look for other options.
JFK/MCO/FLL have a base of around $620 rtn to Rome in June. Its the peak summer season, so you wont see any big rate cuts unless you find an error fare.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA exp
It was actually passport premiere. Seems like I get an email 2 x/ week from them and they claim cheap business class and miles (i.e. one world 2200 RT instead of 5k). I figured too good to be true but thought some people would have tried them and could report to us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.