Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2014, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Hotel Discount Codes

Hi Everyone!

I am a newbie here! Hoping you could help me out!! When I travel, I want to save as much money as I can. When I took a trip to San Antonio back in August, I used a discount code I found online. (I booked at La Quinta). The discount code is for Home Depot Employees. (I dont work there). The code worked and it was about 15% off.

I used it again when I went back in September. This time they asked for proof of employment. (First time they didnt). I told them my sister who worked there had booked the trip for me because she was employed there. (Lie). They asked for her name to put it in the notes. I just gave a name of my cousin since shes the first person who came to mind.

Anyways, I booked another hotel for next wk. I went through Expedia, Priceline and Hotels but couldnt find one that fit within my budget. I also need one that offers a shuttle service since I will be attending a sporting event.(This one offers it for free since I will be staying there)

I looked at La Quinta again. Without the code I used, 289.00... If I use the code...202.00. Thats for two nights.

Anyways, does anyone know of any discount codes? I am afraid they will question me again. Please dont be judgmental that I used a discount code to save money. I have been to other forums asking for advice and all of them were angry I "lied" about this code.

Just wondering if anyone has encountered this or used this code

Any advice is appreciated!
Old Dec 12, 2014, 12:57 pm

Welcome to Flyertalk

I daresay you will find many here that feel the same way as in other forums, feeling that just flat using a code and lying about it is not for them. I will simply say let your conscience be your guide.

There are other forums that deal with use of various discount codes, here is a link to one to get you started.
Old Dec 17, 2014, 2:23 am
Suspended

hey welcome !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.