Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Buying a ticket in different travel classes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2014, 12:51 am
Used to be guidogh
Original Poster

Programs: FB Ultimate, Hertz Platinum, Star Aliiance Gold

Via the ITA Matrix I have found a good fare on Aeroflot from europe to Asia.
However because the itinerary is in different classes ( economy, premium, and business) I cant find a booking site to book this fare.

Is there a online website where you can search and book tickets in different booking classes?

Thanks!
Old Dec 3, 2014, 1:26 am

Can you provide the itin?
Mixed class bookings are available on a lot of OTAs, but specifying it leg by leg I have yet to see. I'd be interested to see from your itin if we picked it up, or what we'd need to tweak to get it to show.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 1:48 am
Used to be guidogh
Original Poster

Programs: FB Ultimate, Hertz Platinum, Star Aliiance Gold
Originally Posted by bprsofteng
Can you provide the itin?
Mixed class bookings are available on a lot of OTAs, but specifying it leg by leg I have yet to see. I'd be interested to see from your itin if we picked it up, or what we'd need to tweak to get it to show.
I have send you a PM met all details.. Thanks for looking into it and let me know if you need more info.
Old Dec 4, 2014, 12:04 am

Thanks for the details. So there's good news and bad news. Firstly there's no way we would have picked this up with our automated search tools. This is a fascinating fare as it's definitely (bizarrely) 30% cheaper if you specify the legs to be economy and then business, and you have to specify by leg, it won't pick it up otherwise, but I did manage to get it to work without having to specify SU.

The bad news is I could not get it as cheap as you have found, I'm sure that's a Point of Sale issue, in my case it was about 1500 EUR per pax, and the non-leg specific option was about 2200 EUR per pax.

Sorry I can't be of more help; find a TA in AMS and they might be able to reproduce with that POS.

Best of Luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.