Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Any OTAs allow booking biz and econ together?

Old Nov 1, 2014, 6:36 pm
Original Poster

I've been searching (unsuccessfully) for an OTA that'll allow booking econ and biz othe same booking, e.g. econ on the outbound, biz on the return. I'm able to do it in ITA, but the OTAs that I've tried are less permissive.

Any suggestions?
Old Nov 2, 2014, 10:03 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Welcome to FlyerTalk... Your post has been relocated to the dedicated Online Travel Booking forum for better feedback.

Good luck.

~Moderator, Information Desk
Old Nov 28, 2014, 1:13 am

We don't specifically allow you to select by leg, but we do have the option to search for mixed cabin class. I think you'll find a number of OTAs do.
Old Nov 30, 2014, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for your reply! Who´s "we", btw?

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. Should have thought twice before posting.
Old Nov 30, 2014, 4:15 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
How did you do it? I tried and couldn't get it done.

I had Z class (biz) outbound and P/S (econ) back, couldn't get orbitz, expedia, hipmunk to get exactly as I wanted (I had also picked specific flights so maybe that didn't help) but I ended up having to use a physical TA and paying like $50 extra or whatever the fee was.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by drvannostren
How did you do it? I tried and couldn't get it done.

I had Z class (biz) outbound and P/S (econ) back, couldn't get orbitz, expedia, hipmunk to get exactly as I wanted (I had also picked specific flights so maybe that didn't help) but I ended up having to use a physical TA and paying like $50 extra or whatever the fee was.
Would you mind posting the exact itin, classes etc, that you tried? It would be useful as a case-study.

Also in terms of specific flights, was that because you had very precise timing you needed?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.