Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

United Representative Lied to me and canceled my trip [Priceline booking]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2014, 11:16 am
Original Poster

Hey guys, I really need your help.

I booked two round trip tickets from SFO to LAS, stopped at PHX in the middle. The first part (SFO to PHX) was operated by US Airway and the second part was operated by United Airline.

On July 4 morning, just before departure, I was noticed our first part was canceled by US Airway and San Francisco Airport changed our tickets to SFO - LAS (nonstop) by United Airline. However, due to the arrival time, we refused and call United representative for full refund. We were told the trips had been canceled and the refund would be returned in 14 days.

So far I didn't receive any refund and I request AMEX to dispute the charge. However, AMEX said UA replied that it's non-refundable. How can UA representative lie to me??? I just want my money back or at least voucher under our names. Is anyone know who I can talk to?

I know it has been a while and there is no proofs from myside at all... Anyone knows? Really appreciate it!
Old Oct 24, 2014, 11:29 am

Programs: AA ExPlat, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Gold
This is not the forum for this, so I'm sure the mods will move it....

Where did you buy your ticket? Did you bought it straight from United's website?
Old Oct 24, 2014, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Oh sorry... No, my girlfriend bought it from Priceline, the merchant calls Lowest Travel...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.