St. Lucia Updated Info?

Old Jul 22, 2014, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: N/A
St. Lucia Updated Info?

It seems as though most forums/bidding sites have information on St. Lucia that is pretty dated.

Can anyone assist me in what hotels could be considered 4* by priceline in the Soufriere region and what the best bidding strategy would be (or if I should book on another opaque site)?

Thanks!
Old Jul 22, 2014, 12:18 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
If you go to their non-opaque side, you can see what four star hotels they list there... you might find some overlap onto the bidding side.

Also, I would recommend you check pricing via www.bidpricecheck.com that is the best bidding advice you need!

They will also occasionally include hotels you might get.

Last edited by wharvey; Jul 24, 2014 at 8:26 am
Old Jul 23, 2014, 8:50 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
minus the ;

Originally Posted by wharvey
If you go to their non-opaque side, you can see what four star hotels they list there... you might find some overlap onto the bidding side.

Also, I would recommend you check pricing via www.bidpricecheck.com that is the best bidding advice you need!

They will also occasionally include hotels you might get.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.