EVA Air - AA code share question

Old Jul 17, 2012, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

EVA Air - AA code share question

I have a flight from JFK to Taipei that I booked on Expedia. The first flight is a code share operated by American Airlines. I have confirmation and ticket numbers from EVA. However I called AA and they can't see my reservation in their system. They said when I check in at the airport they will be able to find my reservation. Expedia also confirmed my flight. It just makes me nervous that AA can't see my reservation. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 5:40 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk, jro1978. I am moving this thread to the Online Travel Booking Forum.
Best wishes...
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Jul 18, 2012, 5:49 pm
Moderator: Manufactured Spending

I wouldn't worry about it. If you have a confirmation from Expedia you should be fine.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 6:20 pm
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow

Originally Posted by jro1978
I have a flight from JFK to Taipei that I booked on Expedia. The first flight is a code share operated by American Airlines. I have confirmation and ticket numbers from EVA. However I called AA and they can't see my reservation in their system. They said when I check in at the airport they will be able to find my reservation. Expedia also confirmed my flight. It just makes me nervous that AA can't see my reservation. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks.
That's perfectly normal for codeshare flights -- AA may not be able to see your booking until approx. 24-72 hours before departure.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.