Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone ever heard of Jetnsave?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2012, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Anyone ever heard of Jetnsave?

I came across this website a while ago, and was wondering if they are trustworthy.

I sent them an email regarding my travel plans, and so far they have been quite convincing. They also give a significantly lower rates compared to buying direct from the airlines or travel agents.

I understand that frauds happen a lot in the Internet. Does anyone here have any experience with them?
Old Jul 6, 2012, 12:58 am
Original Poster

Please help?
Old Jul 6, 2012, 1:03 am

Last edited by angatol; Feb 28, 2015 at 11:13 pm
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:24 am
Original Poster

No, they want me to pay with a credit card..

the web looks really legitimate but since there's hardly any review.

is it safe?
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:42 am

Last edited by angatol; Mar 1, 2015 at 2:22 am
Old Jul 6, 2012, 4:58 am

Last edited by angatol; Feb 28, 2015 at 11:46 pm
Old Jul 6, 2012, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by angatol
I think you'll have to make your own decision. Personally I wouldn't deal with anyone with such a small internet footprint.

$ whois jetnsave.com
Registrant Info: (FAST-18447005)

Domain Privacy Service
1958 South 950 East
Provo, Utah -
United States
Phone: +1.8014948462
Fax..:
Email: [email protected]
Last modified: 2012-06-11 20:32:03 GMT

Refusing to show contact details for the domain is a bit suspect, however it appears that jetnsavereviews.com is the same company which does have contact info, and also jetsettersavings.com is the same company and all of them use the same IP address. Perhaps you can google those.
I'm an internet noob. If it says "utah" does it mean that the hostmonster is in utah? Or the operator/owner of the website? Can we track where the owner of the website is?
Old Jul 6, 2012, 8:11 am

Last edited by angatol; Feb 28, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Old Jul 6, 2012, 6:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Bebeklonia
No, they want me to pay with a credit card..

the web looks really legitimate but since there's hardly any review.

is it safe?
Bebe, send me money send me your credit cards. the world is yours. don't forget those credit cards.

for gods sake use someone known.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 6:41 pm
Suspended

I'm an internet noob. If it says "utah" does it mean that the hostmonster is in utah? Or the operator/owner of the website? Can we track where the owner of the website is?
"We"? You are the one who wants to know, so where does this "we" come from?
Old Jul 7, 2012, 1:50 pm

Programs: AA-3MM-ExPLT
No, it means a service based in Utah hides the actual contact information from you.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 3:37 pm

Last edited by angatol; Mar 1, 2015 at 1:18 am
Old Aug 16, 2012, 5:39 am

Programs: Liftime Titanium Elite Marriott
Jetnsave advertising shows up on the banners on Flyertalk. Anyone have any recent experiences?
Old Aug 16, 2012, 7:36 am

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Que the site owners and shills defending a pretty obviously fraudulent site.

Remember, if a deal site was 100% on the up and up they would be flocked to by pretty much every traveler everywhere. There would quickly be thousands of reviews of the site and people vouching for it left and right.

That said, there were plenty of people vouching for Agape Worldwide, plenty of people vouching for Amway, and it seems like there is always a sucker born every minute....

Buyer beware, and if you can't afford to lose the money, don't pull the trigger.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:02 am

Questions Answered

I am the Owner of JetnSave. It was brought to my attention there are some questions and concerns on this forum about our company, so I would like to do my best and address them. I fully understand how there may be concerns when dealing with an online company, especially if there is some conflicting information out there.

Firstly, we do have physical offices in NJ, USA. While the company that handled the development of our site privately registered our website, we are not trying to hide who we are. Our physical address is listed right on our website under "contact".

The splitting of Jetsettersavings from BiztixforLess was simply 2 business partners each moving on separately. Biztixforless is still online, though not connected to Jetnsave (previously Jetsettersavings) in any way.

As it happens, our competition set out to destroy our previous website Jetsettersavings.com when we started an advertising campaign with google. If you look at the dates, all negative reviews on Jetsettersavings.com were done In a 4 day span. It is extremely coincidental to have 4 different pissed off customers all in a 4 day span, and never had one before or after that. They put up numerous complaints using "anonymous" and other false screen names. You can tell if you read the complaints the obvious similarities, and they are all written by the same person who did a bad job of changing details. Unfortunately with the way the internet works you could post a few anonymous complaints about a company and destroy their reputation with very little recourse.

We publicly rebutted every complaint very openly with our contact information and offered that if it were a real complaint, the customer should come forward and contact us with order details/customer name etc. as we have never received any such complaints.

This was met with no response. We have also consulted legal advice about the slander/abuse our original website suffered
as a result of being attacked, but unless you could physically prove who did it, there isn’t much you can do. We have fought these false accusations, but the damage was done and we therefore changed our name to protect ourselves from more abuse by this competitor.

We have nothing to hide, and assure you that if you contact us you will find we work very hard to accommodate your needs.

We have multiple ways of getting our customers great savings, to name a few, we get tickets through consolidators, we also show customers how they could upgrade and get the availability they want by using their own miles, amongst others ways.

Thanks for taking the time to read. We hope we can serve you in the future so that you can experience our dedication to our customers firsthand.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.