Expedia $100 Mastercard Promo

Old Mar 9, 2012, 1:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver
Expedia $100 Mastercard Promo

Expedia is running a mastercard promo.

Spend $400 on travel and you'll get a $100 MasterCard® Prepaid Card

Book this participating hotel or package on Expedia ($400 minimum purchase + 4-night min. stay) with your MasterCard® card and you'll receive some extra money to help pay for that spring vacation. Book by April 2, 2012; travel by April 23, 2012. You'll receive a MasterCard® perpaid card in the mail 4-6 weeks after your trip commences.

It says $400 minimum spend, but it is coming up on reservations under $400, and even on the final payment page is saying it is included. Taking a chance, but I bet it comes through fine.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Anyone know why this was moved? I had it under hotels, where the other Expedia promo threads have always been......
Old Mar 9, 2012, 2:50 pm

How to book a hotel under this deal?
Old Mar 9, 2012, 4:39 pm

Programs: MR PP, UA Silver, SW A-List, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tatterdema
Anyone know why this was moved? I had it under hotels, where the other Expedia promo threads have always been......
I agree this should be under the 'Hotel Deals' forum... ithere is currently a thread about a hotelclub groupon and Expedia ASAP deals in the first page, and this seems much more useful that those. In fact it seems half of the hotel deals are random discounts using a 'online travel booking' site.

As for booking for less than $400, does anyone else have experience with similar things coming through?

And bigcahonna, it appears you just have to search for a 4 day hotel stay, or 4 day flight+hotel package, and the valid hotels will have a little 'Expedia Extras' Tag on them on the list screen. The terms say it must be $400 or more to qualify, but stays of less then $400 total still have that tag... so the big question is will expedia count those anyway even though they don't meet the criteria.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 10:24 pm

I did a couple of searches and haven't seen any qualifying hotels. Do you have any sample date / destination combos?
Old Mar 9, 2012, 11:11 pm

Programs: Most
So you just search for promotion, no link?
Old Mar 10, 2012, 12:57 am

Programs: MR PP, UA Silver, SW A-List, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by bigcahonna
I did a couple of searches and haven't seen any qualifying hotels. Do you have any sample date / destination combos?
Las Vegas, march 15-19.... lots of qualifying hotels pop up.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 1:15 am

Not the greatest of Expedia promos... but it is something some folks can probably work with.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 1:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DBCme
Not the greatest of Expedia promos... but it is something some folks can probably work with.
Yeah, there has been better, but 25% off isnt bad.....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.