Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Want to introduce a new,or newly found online travel site? Read this before posting.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Want to introduce a new,or newly found online travel site? Read this before posting.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2013, 11:37 am
B1

Originally Posted by musicima
http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/b...ch-fl-36000188

If this is you Ian, I don't think we want to use your services! BBB.org F Rating? Auch! And this also doesn't look too good: http://www.ripoffreport.com/director...um-Travel.aspx

Or am I looking at the wrong Millennium Travel?
The name of the agency on the BBB site spells "Millennium" with two "n"s and the on this request is spelled properly. I would not assume they are the same.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 1:54 am
Suspended

Hi...

Great Ideas jabez, Amazing, I prefer best and travel website, packagetours south africa online travel website.
Old Apr 28, 2014, 5:38 am

Great thoughts really. Thanks for sharing .
Old Jul 13, 2015, 4:42 pm

Programs: HH Silver
NEW (to me) websites

A couple of websites that are new to me. Not sure if this is the place to put them, or if I should have started a new thread. I have no affiliation with these, they are listed as new on an OTA website management system I use in my hotel. If useful, I will edit and add to the list as they are added to the management system.

Gomio.com Seems to book Hostels.

MG.Holiday.com Not even sure what they do, I didn't take the time to even look at them.

HotelConnexions.com Seems to be mostly Luxury properties in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.

Last edited by tatterdema; Jul 13, 2015 at 4:47 pm
Old Dec 8, 2015, 4:03 pm

Programs: Star Alliance, One World, Sky Team
Hi Musicima,
That is definitely not us. We get calls all day from disgruntled customers that are trying to reach the company you mention. We have since moved and our telephone number has changed but we were listed with the BBB then and decided to not list with them anymore.

This is us (http://www.bbb.org/north-east-florid...ch-fl-16000642)

Last edited by Millenium Travel; Dec 8, 2015 at 4:05 pm Reason: added
Old Mar 4, 2017, 5:04 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLT
Hi....I am not sure this is the right forum but I would like to know how others feel about the existing flight search and booking websites. I think they are not deal for frequent travellers. I am thinking about making a better one...any ideas and suggestions?
Old Mar 10, 2017, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Happydayy,

If you want feedback about a potential new online travel booking tool, please start a new thread (with more detail) asking for feedback. As long as you stay away from advertising something , we welcome all ideas that can improve our travel experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.