Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Easy click travel

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2012, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Originally Posted by WillTravel
Hmmm - well, try this free 3-month trial then:

http://www.lmtclub.com/3MonthTrial/index.html
Does the trial require you to give them a credit card?

I've had good experiences with their other sites, LastMinuteTravel and EasyClickTravel. But the membership agreement on this one looks pretty seedy to me. They will auto-renew you, charging your card, unless you cancel 30 days in advance. And the cancellation can only be done by snail-mail, not phone or email, and then seems to require a second snail mail to confirm.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 8:04 pm

No, I haven't given them a credit card for the membership. I would be reluctant to do that also.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 6:20 am

I booked yesterday using LMTClub. They had the best rate-- even better than EasyClick. I had the agent from EasyClick on the phone with me. She said they were the same company to go ahead and take the online rate. It was literally hundreds of dollars less than anyone else. I ended up paying approx. $230.00 a night including breakfast. The best the hotel could offer was 260 Euros per night, no breakfast. All other websites were close to $400.00 a night.

I promptly e-mailed the confirmation to my contact at the hotel and she assured me that all will be fine.

@WillTravel, Thank you for the suggestion and the promo code.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 9:07 pm

Yes, they are real just used them with no problem

I used easyclicktravel.com for the first time in June 2012, and booked with them a hotel for a week in August in Cocoa Beach, Florida. It went very smoothly: we've got the best price for the hotel we wanted to stay in. All was ready for us in hotel, and there were no surprises and no additional charges taken. I'd say it was very nice experience for us.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 3:47 am

I just booked a hotel for NYE in Miami

their price was more than 1/2 off anywhere else...I'm obviously very skeptical but had a very nice chat with a booking agent who gave me an additional discount over the phone (made me even more skeptical) and signed me up for their LMT service for free (took my skepticism to a whole new level).

They said I can cancel up until 3 days prior and I have 2 other hotels booked as back ups so if this ends up working, it will be a HUGE bonus.

will keep you guys posted
Old Dec 4, 2012, 7:06 pm

FWIW I had a stay at my local Hilton last week booked through LMTClub. It was "On Request" which was confirmed two days after my booking. Showed up to the hotel, no problems checking in. Had Gold status, so Hilton put me on the HHonors floor and gave me lounge access for breakfast.

Would definitely use again, though I would probably think twice about booking anything last minute through them since it seems it takes them some time to communicate the booking to the hotel.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 2:10 pm

Programs: QFF, Krisflyer
Originally Posted by Coolers
Would definitely use again, though I would probably think twice about booking anything last minute through them since it seems it takes them some time to communicate the booking to the hotel.
Good to know about the quirk.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 9:29 pm

Programs: DL - Silver, AA - EXP, Marriott - Platinum Premier
I used Easy Click Travel to book a GO Room (2nd tier of 4 there) at the Flamingo in Las Vegas in Early December for the Rock and Roll Marathon there. The price was $196 for 4 nights, while the Caeser's Total Rewards site had a low price of something like $235 for a GO Room. I was a little skeptical of booking on a site I had never used or heard of before just to save $40, but after reading this thread I booked on Easy Click with a low level of confidence.

I called up the Flamingo 3 days later to make sure they had my reservation and they did. Upon arrival at the Flamingo a month later, they confirmed that I had prepaid and that nothing else would be due for the stay. Everything went smoothly during the stay and I would definitely book with Easy Click Travel again.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their good and bad experiences with this site. It definitely helped me decide to book with them (and to follow up with the hotel to ensure they had the reservation).
Old Feb 14, 2013, 10:12 pm

ECT vs. LMT

I came across this thread searching for reviews on ECT.

After perusing the thread I signed up for LMTClub (free membership).

While the per night hotel rate is cheaper in LMTClub than ECT, they
seem to be charging way higher in "taxes/fees". Anyone else notice this ?
Old Jul 24, 2013, 11:00 pm

I just booked a hotel in Las Vegas through them for a pretty awesome rate, after reading some negative reviews thought it could be a scam. I just called the hotel to confirm and they have my reservation and all is good...

Easyclick travel is legit
Old Apr 25, 2016, 7:54 pm

Angry BEWARE of EASY CLICK TRAVEL

total bait and switch with this company. Booked a hotel in Portugal two months ago they charged me in full confirmed and guaranteed my reservation. At the time I could get a reservation from anywhere but went with them because of price. Fast forward to today April 25 two months to the day I made the reservations and two weeks before I leave and they inform me that they do not have the confirmed /guaranteed reservation but have moved me to another hotel in another city in Algarve......??!! Also the hotel they moved me to for the same price as the first is actually cheaper but they of course kept the price of the first hotel. Dealt with two managers one said they were booked and the other said that the hotel never got back to them. So I asked why two months to tell me while everything is being booked?? The best I went directly to the hotels website that I had reservation for with them and made a new one no problem. I did pay 60dollars more but was making a reservation two weeks out so of course more money. Beware of the bait n switch with this company. Oh they also gave me a hard time with getting my money back, really...yes really.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.