Reload this Page >

New oneworld itinerary validator

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New oneworld itinerary validator

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2015, 6:01 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by ajnaro
From what I could understand, it's only SOME, not ALL, AA marketed flights, i.e., the higher rate is NOT valid for AA marketed CX, LA and some other flights. The change seems to be valid only for AA or joint venture partners.
My understanding has always been that AA's system treats all AA-coded flights the same for AAdvantage earning, regardless of operating carrier.
Old Feb 3, 2015, 7:55 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, AA 4MM Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by pandaperth
I believe this is only on AA marketed flights, so it would be difficult for the tool to handle this given that some segments could be flown with AA or with another carrier
Also, AA post the additional promotional bonus miles as a separate entry. I've just done two segments and the mileage posted normally and each one had another entry showing the additional 500 bonus miles on each F and J short-haul leg.
Old Feb 3, 2015, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by Full Score
Also, AA post the additional promotional bonus miles as a separate entry. I've just done two segments and the mileage posted normally and each one had another entry showing the additional 500 bonus miles on each F and J short-haul leg.
Unless I'm confused, we were talking about the class-of-service bonus for booking business class, which for 2015 has increased from 25% to 50%, not either of the promotions (the "currency" that you are talking about or the double miles to/from Asia).
Old Feb 5, 2015, 3:26 am

I'm on a LONE5 that started almost a year ago. Did USA-Asia(stopover)-EU(stopover) and will soon complete it with JNB (stopopver)-DOH-USA.

Could I have a stopover in Doha at this point? Or do I need to keep it <24hr?

Thanks.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by Viajero Millero
I'm on a LONE5 that started almost a year ago. Did USA-Asia(stopover)-EU(stopover) and will soon complete it with JNB (stopopver)-DOH-USA.

According to my understanding of the rules, the only limitation on stopovers is that you must have at least two, and no more than two are permitted in the continent of origin (and no more than one in each direction in the country of origin). So, since you started in North America, you can have as many stopovers as you like in other continents, including Europe/Middle East. So, yes, you can have another stopover in Doha.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 4:47 pm

Programs: QFF NB, AA GLD

Thanks.
Originally Posted by anabolism
According to my understanding of the rules, the only limitation on stopovers is that you must have at least two, and no more than two are permitted in the continent of origin (and no more than one in each direction in the country of origin). So, since you started in North America, you can have as many stopovers as you like in other continents, including Europe/Middle East. So, yes, you can have another stopover in Doha.
There are further limitation on stopovers when you're having multiple visits to the same continent, as Viajero Millero is - in this case two visits to the continent of Europe/Middle East.

It will come down to which of the three allowed provisions for the second visit the itinerary satisfies. See the rules 3.1.1, 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 in this http://www.oneworld.com/documents/10...9-d346ec820edf

It cannot be 3.1.1 because the itinerary includes Sth Africa and that is not allowed under that provision
If the flight down to JNB was from DOH then it is 3.1.2, and a stopover in DOH is NOT allowed
If the flight down to JNB was from LHR, then it is 3.1.3, and a stopover in DOH IS allowed.

Caveat - I think I've got that right, but ...
Old Feb 6, 2015, 5:19 pm

Thank you both. I was afraid because I'm doing LHR (stopover)-JNB(Stopover) then DOH, as a "return" to EU-Middle East would only allow a transfer (<24hr).

I will quote 3.1.3 when I call in next. FTR, my routing is MAD-LHR-JNB-DOH-JFK.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by pandaperth
There are further limitation on stopovers when you're having multiple visits to the same continent, as Viajero Millero is - in this case two visits to the continent of Europe/Middle East.
Thank you, I'd missed that.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 7:06 pm

Programs: NH Diamond, JL JGC Diamond, BA Gold Guest List(Gold for life), CX Diamond

Thanks.
Is it really LONE5, rather than LONE4 ?
Your itinerary contains only 4 continents (N.A,Asia,Europe/ME,Afraica).
Old Feb 9, 2015, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by Wasabi Tofu
Is it really LONE5, rather than LONE4 ?
Your itinerary contains only 4 continents (N.A,Asia,Europe/ME,Afraica).
It's a LONE 5. Started it with CCS-DFW-NRT. Originally had SCL-CCS as my last segment but with the issues with Venezuela (and LAN) ended up having to scrap all S.A. on the return and just settle with MIA-CCS.

A shame for various reasons...including the ~8K EQM I'm leaving on the table.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 4:31 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
SLF

Very useful tool. Thank you!

It appears that QR739 has not been added (non-stop). The tool flagged me with:

DOH-LAX: 1st of 1 (intercontinental entry to North America without immediate transit & departure)
Error!!! No oneworld service exists DOH-LAX

Could you please check and update? Thanks.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 11:15 pm

Programs: QFF
Originally Posted by allset2travel
SLF

Very useful tool. Thank you!

It appears that QR739 has not been added (non-stop). The tool flagged me with:

DOH-LAX: 1st of 1 (intercontinental entry to North America without immediate transit & departure)
Error!!! No oneworld service exists DOH-LAX

Could you please check and update? Thanks.
It's also flags CX812/811 HKG-BOS.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 2:38 am

Programs: BA EC Gold, Hilton Diamond
dead?

Is the Mileage Monkey dead? Lately I keep getting 'server not found' for http://www.slfft.org/0.95022/award.htm
Old Dec 1, 2018, 3:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Seems to be the case ...
Old Dec 1, 2018, 5:47 pm

Programs: AA PPro
I'm incredibly grateful for the very generous work by various people to bring us Mileage Monkey. I believe it has been hosted (and worked on) by hauteboy for a decade plus at http://slfft.org/

That site has been offline for a fair while now (2-4 weeks I think). I've love to help if that would make a difference in getting it back online. E.g. happy to cover hosting fees or find it a new home if anyone knows where a copy of the code might be found.

Anyone know anything about how it might be resurrected or be in touch with hauteboy? He's still around these parts though seemingly sporadically -- I did drop him a dm but can understand a stranger's DM may not get noticed or attention.

Originally Posted by hauteboy
Current version is at http://www.slfft.org/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.