QR J vs. CX F

Old Jul 20, 2017, 7:41 am
Original Poster

Question QR J vs. CX F

Bit of a dilemma on whether to pick QR J or CX F for the end of the year. I've flown neither so was looking to get some opinions on the communities choice, experience and which I should go with

Last edited by Premgenius; Jul 20, 2017 at 7:44 am Reason: Typo Correction
Old Jul 20, 2017, 8:44 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
It may depend a bit on the route if lounge experience is important to you.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by christep
It may depend a bit on the route if lounge experience is important to you.
Singapore is the final destination, lounge is not as much important as much as the flight experience itself
Old Jul 20, 2017, 9:50 am

Flown both.
QR J is very similar to CX J. I like the CX seat better because the QR seat has a fixed table taking up space above your knees and restrikting the space for the legs. Food can be hit and miss on both.

CX F is in a different league. 3 seats across in a 777, very wide (good enough for 3 people to have dinner in one seat, two on the seat and one on the footrest). Very spacious, comfortable. Also there are only 6 seats, the cabin is usually very quiet.
Assuming you depart from LHR you can easily get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep in CX F, vs. changing planes in the middle.

If it is in your price (miles) range CX F by a wide margin, then CX J next and QR J last.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 3:53 pm

I would fly Q Suites > CX F > QR regular J

QR J food >> CX F food

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.