Wiki Posts
Search

Vegas OW lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2016, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Vegas OW lounge access

Hi, after a little help. I fly out of Las on an AA 11.40 am flight later this week. Are there any one world lounges open in the morning? I have checked and all I can see is the BA club which opens at midday.

I was hoping to skip breakfast at the hotel and snack in the lounge.

Thanks
Old Aug 21, 2016, 4:07 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Nope, there aren't.

This lounge accepts priority pass and sells day passes: http://www.theclubairportlounges.com/club-LAS.html

And there is an American Express Centurion Lounge that admits AmEx Centurion and Platinum members for free or other AmEx cardmembers for US$50. http://thecenturionlounge.com/location/LAS
Old Aug 21, 2016, 7:01 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply. Confirmed what I thought.

Pretty poor showing for OW members.
Old Aug 21, 2016, 11:11 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Most of the airline lounges at LAS have been shut down over the years; the airport prefers that you play slots in the terminal instead It isn't just Oneworld that is lounge space deprived.
Old Aug 24, 2016, 7:45 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies Flew out of las this morning and gave ourselves 90 mins at the airport so by the time we dropped our bags and through security it wasn't long till we boarded.

I don't usually like getting to the airport too early but Las is quick and easy to get to if staying close to the strip.

Currently in the Chicago AA flagship lounge relaxing before flight back to UK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.