OW Lounges in BKK

Old May 21, 2016, 2:34 pm

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
Originally Posted by Development
Showers in the Thai business lounge are gross. In the Thai Royal First lounge, amazing. Thai Royal First lounge makes it into top 15 lounges in the world while the business lounges are really poor.
Better than nothing,becuae if you fly BA/CX you don't have other choice other than CX/JL lounge (latter with limited hours and does not have showers anyway). RJ and QR pax can use the showers in the TG lounge and AY,MH,QF,UL (there were talks than UL is now oficially using the CX lounge,not sure if that is the case) can use the showers in Louis Tavern lounge).

That said,Louis Tavern entrance costs 1000THB if one needs a shower and that includes the lounge usage.

UPD:Turns out there is a shower facility in the JL lounge (if you are departing at the time when the JL lounge is open.)

Last edited by Rami Tamimi; May 27, 2016 at 2:06 am
Old May 27, 2016, 1:10 am

Programs: JGC premier
JL sakura lounge in BKK does have shower. I actually prefer theirs to the TG lounge as it comes with toilet too - the shower in TG lounge has only shower booth and wash basin.
Old May 27, 2016, 2:05 am

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
Originally Posted by bakaneko85
JL sakura lounge in BKK does have shower. I actually prefer theirs to the TG lounge as it comes with toilet too - the shower in TG lounge has only shower booth and wash basin.
Thanks,did not know that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.