Reload this Page >

Changing FF# to get OW Sapphire benefits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changing FF# to get OW Sapphire benefits

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2016, 10:51 am

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by serfty
Search for FQTV / FQTS.

FQTV is the 'accrual' field - that's indicates where miles/points/status gets earned.
FQTS is the 'Status' filed - that's where the status benefits are sourced ..
I just looked through Sabre online help and unfortunately Sabre just doesn't seem to support FQTS like Amadeus does. I couldn't find an equivalent at all.

Even the Amadeus FQTS is more of an FYI than anything, just in a specific format. In Sabre, it would have to be as a free format OSI/GENFAX.

I cannot find a way in Sabre or Amadeus to make this work the way we want it to. Amadeus gets a point for effort.
Old Jul 13, 2016, 1:05 am

Note that not all airlines opt in for FQTS functionality even if the GDS provides it.

CX, for example, has decided not to adopt FQTS so you are stuck with FQTV.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
A related issue....

I'll shortly be doing a OneWorld xONEx itinerary, preferring to post miles to QRPC. Does that mean that I won't get PreCheck on the AA domestic segments, or will I have to change those to my AAdvantage number to get PreCheck?
Old Jul 14, 2016, 9:04 pm
mgm

I thought Pre-Check was based on a Known Traveler Number (KTN) that you can add separately to the booking. I think using the AAdvantage number just pre-loads it to the booking (provided it is in your profile).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.