Wiki Posts
Search

OW lounges at NRT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2015, 7:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United MileagePlus: 1K
OW lounges at NRT

I am new to OW. How would you rank the OW lounges at NRT, including the First Class Lounges? How do they compare to *A lounges?
Old Sep 3, 2015, 7:19 pm
formerly gemini573

Programs: CX Emerald, WOH Globalist, Marriott Platinum, AA Lifetime Platinum, Virtuoso, Prive, STEPS, STARS
OW lounges by rank at NRT

FCL

JL

JCL lounges

JL
AA
CX and QF tied. It's the only time I would ever rank an AA lounge that high.
Old Sep 3, 2015, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United MileagePlus: 1K
OW emerald gets a traveler access to FCL regardless of the class of travel, correct?
Old Sep 3, 2015, 7:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
Originally Posted by Gallager2014
OW emerald gets a traveler access to FCL regardless of the class of travel, correct?
Indeed, though you may get some light pushback from the agents from the JL counter, usually along the lines of, "Did you know that there is an Admirals Club down this way?"

But they'll let you in.
Old Sep 10, 2015, 10:11 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by IceTrojan
Indeed, though you may get some light pushback from the agents from the JL counter, usually along the lines of, "Did you know that there is an Admirals Club down this way?"

But they'll let you in.
Hah, as if I would ever go to an AC over the JAL F lounge. Even if the NRT AC is supposed to be the nicest in the system.
Old Sep 12, 2015, 6:16 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Originally Posted by IceTrojan

But they'll let you in.
I've been to the Sukura F lounge in NRT 25+ times always with a ticket issued by AA (often to a Y JL flight) and have never met any resistance being admitted. There is now a F section in the Satellite terminal.

Showers are poor but everything else is top notch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.