Wiki Posts
Search

Difference between Business & First Class Lounge

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2015, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Hey guys,

I am a One World Sapphire member and I am flying Cathay Prem Econ LAX-HKG-SIN-HKG-LAX and I was wondering which lounges I can access with my one world sapphire benefits.

I can't seem to tell the diff which ones are Business and which ones are First Class lounges from Oneworld's website....
Old May 20, 2015, 6:42 pm

Generally speaking if there's a first class lounge it's next to a business class one. LAX you have the Oneworld lounge in TBIT. I think it's next to be FC lounge but not sure. HKG has lots of CX lounges and QF. I think the only one with a separate FC section is The Wing.
Old May 22, 2015, 3:34 pm

Programs: BA, U2+, SK, AF/KL, IHG, Hilton, others gathering dust...
This is from the CX UK site, but gives details of what you can access

http://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_G...tails.HKG.html

As djibouti mentions, only the Wing has an F/OWE section (the Pier does also, but looks like it's closed currently), so you can access several lounges in HKG.

Haven't been through LAX for a while, so can't advise on that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.