Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Itinerary help needed

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2014, 2:50 am
Original Poster

Itinerary help needed

I am planning a trip in somewhere mid Jan and hoping to fly with AA/AA code shared flights in economy so that I can earn my elite status with AA.
The route I need to do is LAX to Rome (or somewhere near i can take the train to ) to HKG and back to LAX. The trip is about 7-10 days. I can't come up with any reasonable fare with one world flights... so definitely need help here ! Anything under $2000 will be reasonable to me
Old Nov 9, 2014, 6:09 am

Programs: OW Emerald
Originally Posted by Letian Xie
The route I need to do is LAX to Rome (or somewhere near i can take the train to ) to HKG and back to LAX. The trip is about 7-10 days. I can't come up with any reasonable fare with one world flights... so definitely need help here ! Anything under $2000 will be reasonable to me
Try flying to MXP. Generally 3 hrs or a bit more to Rome by train. Quick search on Kayak showed $1818 on BA (with all connections in LHR), and $1911 with all AA-marketed flights. Pretty brutal itinerary (MXP-HKG via JFK) but you wanted BIS miles...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.