Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > oneworld
Reload this Page >

Lounge access in HKG - Access to QF Lounge on CX ticket?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2014, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

Does an F (long haul) to C (short haul) connection on CX at HKG get you QF lounge access? Which side?
Old Jul 14, 2014, 11:52 pm

QF's lounge at HKG is a single class lounge.

In any event oneworld rules permit you access to a F lounge where available (and at HKG it is available as CX offers F lounges) due to your long haul F to short haul J connection.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 6:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Yes with a longhaul First connecting to a short haul flight (or v.v.), with *O you get First lounge access at the connection.

Qantas no longer have a First lounge at Hong Kong.

There are special amenities in the business lounge for First PAX (on request), but generally the Wing First is better in any case.
Old Jul 18, 2014, 4:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by serfty
Yes with a longhaul First connecting to a short haul flight (or v.v.), with *O you get First lounge access at the connection.

Qantas no longer have a First lounge at Hong Kong.

There are special amenities in the business lounge for First PAX (on request), but generally the Wing First is better in any case.
Please note that CX's Wing First Class Dining area called The Haven is closed temporarily..

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...ure-haven.html
Old Jul 21, 2014, 8:45 pm

I do rate the new QF lounge very highly. I think with Wing's dining area being temporarily closed I'd be tempted to go in there as the food is excellent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.