Search

heathrow terminal 4 lounges

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2017, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by remedy
Not to flog a dead horse, but:

* How much hassle is it to "go through immigration & customs" and "re-enter" T4 for the AirMalta flight compared to going to T4 and chilling out at a quiet place and working?
* Can you enter (and stay) at a gate-level lounge in T3 after arrival before going to T4?
* How easy is it to get to and from London in 8 hours? Could go to the Tate for the Giacometti exhibit.

Thanks,
*If you have 8 hours no hassle at all.
*No. You can follow the transfer signs to T4 if you would like. Check out the link I provided.
*Easy, that's why I suggested it.

Originally Posted by remedy
How about these:

*SkyTeam Lounge T4
£30.00
Enjoy Business Class faciltiies in the unique SkyTeam Lounge.
Complimentary facilities for Business or Leisure Book

*Plaza Premium T4 Departures
£30.00
Relax in this new Terminal 4 Lounge. Ideal for business or leisure travellers. Free Wi-Fi plus food from the buffet.

Worth it?
Those aren't oneworld lounges.

You may want to check out the Delta or another Skyteam airline forum with regard to the Skyteam lounge or the UK and Ireland forum.
Old Feb 4, 2017, 4:46 pm

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, United Gold, US Airways silver
Originally Posted by jerry a. laska
*If you have 8 hours no hassle at all.
*No. You can follow the transfer signs to T4 if you would like. Check out the link I provided.
*Easy, that's why I suggested it.

Those aren't oneworld lounges.

You may want to check out the Delta or another Skyteam airline forum with regard to the Skyteam lounge or the UK and Ireland forum.
Thanks. I got the impression since there were fees listed, that some could be accessed with a daily fee. I am DL silver, so maybe I could get into the SkyTeam lounge for a daily fee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.