Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Australian ETA Visa application*

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2014, 10:09 pm

Thanks again Guy Betsy for the wonderful Pay if Forward experience you have created. I have decided to pay for a 9 year old, little boys school for 2 years here in a small village in China.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 8:11 pm
kkg

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1MM/1k
Excellent help provided by Betsy. Here's what we are going to do --

My wife and I, and of course our 3-year-old daughter, are going to organize a birthday party at our condo club room for for any single-parent babies/small children having their birthday in Dec. There will be birthday cake, food, games, and etc. for them to enjoy 3 to 4 hours.
Old Dec 1, 2014, 7:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, UA 1MM,
Thank you to Guy Betsy for the intellect and momentum of this thread! What a great idea.

For the two ETAs, we are especially grateful. We offer a lot of our time and funds to the juvenile diabetes foundation (JDRF), and we are making a donation equivalent to the amount we would need to pay for ETAs...and then some. Thanks again!
Old Dec 15, 2014, 11:36 am

Programs: AA-gold(MM); Marriott-Lifetime Titanium Elite; Hilton-Gold;
Thank you Guy. For our pay it forward we love to support

Rescue Ink is a non-profit animal welfare organization with 501c3 status.

They back up animal rescue groups such as local SPCAs, The Humane Society and many smaller rescue groups all over the world. When there is a situation that gets out of control you can rely on them. They are comprised of street guys, military personnel, police officers, private investigators and lawyers.
http://www.rescueink.org/mission.html
Old Dec 21, 2014, 12:12 am

Guy
Thank you for doing this! Its a wonderful way to encourage people to pay it forward.
Unfortunately our pay it forward event has hit close to home. Our neighbor was diagnosed with mesothelioma in March and has passed away only a few days ago. We have done all we can to give any and all help during this difficult time. We will continue to help , support and encourage his widow in any way possible.
Old Dec 22, 2014, 11:53 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
I shall put in min 20AUD for the post-umbrella movement support to help people to be aware of their civil rights in Hong Kong.
Old Dec 29, 2014, 7:33 pm
Original Member

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
Thank you Guy Betsy

Leslie and I have made a donation to the San Diego Zoological Association and to Friends in Kanab. Both do very credible works to our animal friends.

We often make donations to the Safari Park (part of the SDZA) because of the work they do to protect endangered species around the world. All this work is done without government or tax money. Only funds from entry, purchases and donations...except for the land rent which is subsidized.

Friends helps deal with the issue of more domestic animals who have met with untenable circumstances thru no fault of their own
Old Jan 6, 2015, 4:58 pm

Thanks Guy Betsy! We have 4, so we will each be doing our own version.

JMR1223 - I'll be volunteering at the Boys and Girls Club locally 5 times for 2 hours each before our trip. I've made a donation to the Junior League of Tampa (100% of donations go directly to programs)
Mr. JMR1223 - Volunteering at Metropolitan Ministries. Made a donation to The First Tee of Tampa Bay (501(c)3)
Mom JMR1223 - Donations to Habitat for Humanity and Red Cross
Dad JMR1223 - Donations to The First Tee of Tampa Bay and Hearing Charities of America
Old Jan 9, 2015, 6:01 am

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
General question

May I ask a general question here? Guy Betsy got me avisa last year (thanks again) that is valid until early February. I am leaving on a trip next week and will return before then. Do I need to link the Visa somehow to my flight or does it just link to my passport by already? Thanks anybody who know....
Old Jan 27, 2015, 8:42 am

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by 1k-all-the-way
May I ask a general question here? Guy Betsy got me avisa last year (thanks again) that is valid until early February. I am leaving on a trip next week and will return before then. Do I need to link the Visa somehow to my flight or does it just link to my passport by already? Thanks anybody who know....
Linked to passport!
Old Feb 20, 2015, 3:23 pm
Original Member

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
We hope your issue (s) are resolved soon.

Best wishes.

Your activity is important to the original sprit of flyertalk
Old Feb 21, 2015, 3:12 pm
b8b

Programs: DL Plat; HH Diamond; SPG & Hyatt Plat
I was very grateful for this service from Guy Betsy and continue to donate to the same place.

I am not promoting this alternative service, but since I was in need for an ETA, I gave it a go for $10 and will report back if there are any issues: https://easyeta.com/
Old Mar 11, 2015, 9:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by b8b
I was very grateful for this service from Guy Betsy and continue to donate to the same place.

I am not promoting this alternative service, but since I was in need for an ETA, I gave it a go for $10 and will report back if there are any issues: https://easyeta.com/
Thanks for the suggestion, b8b. I didn't know that there were other alternatives to the official site. Easyeta gets good reviews, so I gave it a shot. Maybe publicizing that site here will take some of the workload off of Guy Betsy's shoulders, so that someday he can resume this wonderful Flyertalk institution.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 11:08 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
Merci & Thanks, Guy Betsey

A hearty thank you to Guy Betsey for processing my ETA for my upcoming visit down under.

I've made a donation to the British Columbia Cycling Coalition a non-profit organization which promotes healthy and safe cycling routes and supporting infrastructure in and around Vancouver.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 2:37 am

WOW! Super nice guy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.