Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brisbane Airport Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2017, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Brisbane Airport Hotel

Does anyone know of a hotel near BNE that offers a free shuttle from / to the airport?
Old Sep 3, 2017, 8:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by puchong
Does anyone know of a hotel near BNE that offers a free shuttle from / to the airport?
Just take the train into Roma St

Not many hotels near the airport
https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel...d.html#MAPVIEW

Last edited by Mwenenzi; Sep 3, 2017 at 9:20 pm
Old Sep 8, 2017, 10:27 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
Just take the train into Roma St
At $34 for a return trip for one person, that's a little different than the "free" the OP was asking for...

There are a few hotels around the airport that offer a free shuttle (or sometimes paid shuttle) to the airport in the morning (only!). I've never come across any that offer a shuttle to the hotel.
Old Sep 10, 2017, 3:12 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Just include the shuttle cost in the overall cost of the hotel.

The shuttle between the terminals and Skygate (for Novotel) is free but has limited operating hours in the evening.

You can take the 590 bus from Skygate to Toombul station to avoid the Airport Line fee - but you need to buy the Go Card at the airport, and get suspicious questions when refunding it at the airport later since there will be no record of the train trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.