Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AKL Novotel booking

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2016, 6:32 am
Original Poster

AKL Novotel booking

Hope this is posted in the correct sub-section.

I have got a non-refundable and pre-paid booking at the AKL Novotel incl b/f for the 23rd June 2016. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my trip to NZ.

Cancellations for the pre-paid night are not possible. If you are interested, pls PN me. I paid 245.65 NZD at the time and would welcome your offer.

Best regards,
paarlman
Old May 28, 2016, 11:00 pm
tt7

Will the Novotel accept a change of name on a prepaid reservation? They will most likely ask for ID on check-in and will certainly ask for a credit card (even on a prepaid reservation), so they will know it's not you trying to check-in. Caveat emptor....
Old May 28, 2016, 11:06 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tt7
Will the Novotel accept a change of name on a prepaid reservation? They will most likely ask for ID on check-in and will certainly ask for a credit card (even on a prepaid reservation), so they will know it's not you trying to check-in. Caveat emptor....
I spoke to the hotel and they denied a name change. I said that I can't travel but my friend who was travelling with me, however, could. They then agreed and said that would be fine...... Thus my intention to seek that friend here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.