Shark Cage Diving Adelaide/Port Lincoln?

Old Jan 19, 2015, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton, Marriott, Club Carlson, AA, UA, AS, SQ, AF
Shark Cage Diving Adelaide/Port Lincoln?

I just added some days to my Australia trip this summer (July) and I would like to knock off a bucket list item of cage diving with great white sharks in Australia.

It appears the the launch points of this are in Port Lincoln, near Adelaide.

Does anyone have any experience or insight with operators or the experience itself?

I was checking out Calypso Star Charters and Adventure Bay Charters online. Of the two, Calypso is the only one to bait and chum the water which leads me to believe that they are going to see more sharks. However, Adventure Bay seems to work with smaller groups of people.

Last edited by merice107107; Jan 19, 2015 at 3:37 pm
Old Jan 20, 2015, 7:35 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
If you want to see Sharks, and aren't too fussy about what kind, I've really enjoyed diving at Wolf Rock and South West Rocks, and saw lots of sharks at both! They're on the east coast, so potentially easier to get to from the rest of your trip. And no cages needed

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.