Wiki Posts
Search

Transit visa for Australia in 24 Hours?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2014, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Transit visa for Australia in 24 Hours?

Hello,

Myself- an Indian citizen living in Singapore.

I am travelling to New Zealand via Australia. Unfortunately, I did not apply for transit visa as I was under the impression that we don’t need transit visa.

My travelling date is tomorrow, and I have got only 24 hours to get transit visa. Is it possible to get it? Travelling directly to NZ is really costly.

Is there any fast track visa application available? Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Riyas
Old Sep 17, 2014, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by riyasnr007
Hello,

Myself- an Indian citizen living in Singapore.

I am travelling to New Zealand via Australia. Unfortunately, I did not apply for transit visa as I was under the impression that we don’t need transit visa.

My travelling date is tomorrow, and I have got only 24 hours to get transit visa. Is it possible to get it? Travelling directly to NZ is really costly.

Is there any fast track visa application available? Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Riyas
Hi there and welcome to Flyertalk!

Apologies for the delay in replying - it seems you will have already flown by now.

Can you update us on how it turned out? Your experience will likely be useful for others in the future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.