Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Master WorldPerks University Thread [Merged Threads]

Master WorldPerks University Thread [Merged Threads]

Old Mar 16, 2006, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
Smile Master WorldPerks University Thread [Merged Threads]

On NWA.com, click on "WorldPerks" and select "WorldPerks University" (or follow this link).

Easy 200 WPMs! ^
Old Mar 16, 2006, 8:16 am

Nice find... thanks.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 8:47 am

Programs: NW PE
Actually 3,300 miles if you buy and fly as well as take the course
Old Mar 16, 2006, 8:55 am

Programs: Delta Diamond/Million Miler; Mileage Plus Platinum; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum; Hilton Silver
Good Stuff!!
Old Mar 16, 2006, 8:58 am
kxs

Programs: NW SE
even has curved grading
Old Mar 16, 2006, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ldahl
Actually 3,300 miles if you buy and fly as well as take the course
I didn't get that offer. I got one for an additional 1,000 miles if you make two qualifying purchases through WP Mall. Maybe it's keyed to whether you've flown recently or possibly to Elite level.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 9:17 am

On completing the first course I got an offer for 2,000 bonus miles if I buy a ticket on nwa.com and fly within the next 90 days. T&Cs are here:

http://www.nwa.com/features/wpufly/

On completing the second course I got an offer for 1,000 miles if I make two purchases through the WP Mall. T&Cs are here:

http://www.nwa.com/features/wpu2/
Old Mar 16, 2006, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by themicah
On completing the first course I got an offer for 2,000 bonus miles if I buy a ticket on nwa.com and fly within the next 90 days. T&Cs are here:

On completing the second course I got an offer for 1,000 miles if I make two purchases through the WP Mall. T&Cs are here:

Thanks, I guess I'll be getting an additional 2,000 miles for my upcoming flight.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 9:36 am

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
Originally Posted by themicah

Another GREAT find. Thanks so much. Super easy too
Old Mar 16, 2006, 9:38 am

Programs: NW Platinum Elite, *Wood Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
They post instantly too...

16MAR2006 WorldPerks University - Course 101 100
WorldPerks University - Course 102 100
Old Mar 16, 2006, 9:40 am

Programs: NW Platinum Elite, *Wood Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
Which one did you get wrong?

The only one I hesistated on (without reading anything of the pages) was about the hotel. I answered correctly however, though I would personally bug the hotel sooner

Originally Posted by kxs
even has curved grading
Old Mar 16, 2006, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by kcnwa

The only one I hesistated on (without reading anything of the pages) was about the hotel. I answered correctly however, though I would personally bug the hotel sooner
I actually got that one wrong because I wasn't reading carefully. Didn't matter, gave me a chance to correct it, and I still got the miles.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 9:51 am

Nice.... I know I personally wouldn't wait 6-8 weeks without checking in

To bad it's not open ended...

"If my miles didn't post in 2 weeks, first I would write a letter using Talk to Us. Then I would write Jim a letter telling him I hate Coach Select. I would also call the hotel and complain to them that they are too slow. Then I would post the entire saga on FT"

Originally Posted by dave_261
I actually got that one wrong because I wasn't reading carefully. Didn't matter, gave me a chance to correct it, and I still got the miles.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 10:02 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
I'm guessing most of us could be on the faculty...

...although I'm going to Bovine U.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kcnwa

I blew the hotel one. That's okay, I got it right when I retook the test for my wife and kids

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.