Wiki Posts
Search

Northwest Non-Stops

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2005, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
Northwest Non-Stops

Is there anywhere that I can see all of NW's non-stops on NW metal? For example, in the UAL timetable program, I can look at all the non-stops out of a particular airport. For example, I'd like to see all the non-stops out of ORD or SEA.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 4:02 pm
eja

http://www.nwa.com/travel/timetable/
Old Sep 19, 2005, 4:07 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Some other impressive stuff
Yes there is a way. Go to nwa.com and download the world timetable. Then put in your routing, sea-ord or whatever. The flights will be displayed showing stopovers or not.

One big caution is "continuing flights". These flights do make a stop, then proceed to final destination. Good luck.

You need to update the timetable, usually once a month.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by eja
The timetable itself is not really useful to me as it includes all the partner metal flights and the one-stops. Has anyone used the AA or UA timetable programs?
Old Sep 19, 2005, 4:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by frequentfoulup
Yes there is a way. Go to nwa.com and download the world timetable. Then put in your routing, sea-ord or whatever. The flights will be displayed showing stopovers or not.

One big caution is "continuing flights". These flights do make a stop, then proceed to final destination. Good luck.

You need to update the timetable, usually once a month.
This is also not really what I'm looking for either. If I use UA or AA's tool I can get a list of every flight out of a particular airport in a particular day. So, I could get a list of all flights out of OMA next Tuesday.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 4:20 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Some other impressive stuff
Originally Posted by timmymsmith
This is also not really what I'm looking for either. If I use UA or AA's tool I can get a list of every flight out of a particular airport in a particular day. So, I could get a list of all flights out of OMA next Tuesday.
Um how many different destinations are you flying to from a specific airport on a given day? It gives you the allowable routing for a given destination. You may be able to build your own routes (check with Big Lar), but I find it very difficult to do that. I think the information is in the schedules, just in a different format.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by frequentfoulup
Um how many different destinations are you flying to from a specific airport on a given day? It gives you the allowable routing for a given destination. You may be able to build your own routes (check with Big Lar), but I find it very difficult to do that. I think the information is in the schedules, just in a different format.
I'm really just trying to understand where NW can take me from some of my key business locations (ORD, SEA, SFO, MSP, CMH). So it is mostly a curiousity thing, but moreso a preparation thing to understand the non-stop opportunities.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 8:31 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
I'm really just trying to understand where NW can take me from some of my key business locations (ORD, SEA, SFO, MSP, CMH). So it is mostly a curiousity thing, but moreso a preparation thing to understand the non-stop opportunities.
They also have a pdf file that does what you want, it will list CO flights also, but is easy to figure out, anything to EWR, IAH etc are CO flights. http://www.nwa.com/travel/timetable/ I have the palm pilot one downloaded for Oneworld, Star, And Skyteam, along with NWA. I prefer NWA and Oneworld, because they update automaticly, sky team requires you to update. You can also also look in the magazine. Most cities only go to the three hubs, with a few going to IND or MKE

Last edited by troyintn; Sep 19, 2005 at 8:35 pm
Old Sep 19, 2005, 9:07 pm

Programs: I've gone dormant. For now.
You could just ask here, I am sure you would get a quick answer. I am sure I have missed some, but here are the obvious ones.

ORD-MSP/DTW/MEM

SEA-MSP/IND/DTW/MEM/HNL/NRT/OGG/AMS

SFO-MSP/DTW/MEM/MKE/HNL/NRT

CMH-MSP/DTW/MEM

I don't know if NW flies from MSP or not...

Last edited by NWA_5479; Sep 19, 2005 at 9:12 pm
Old Sep 20, 2005, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NWA_5479
You could just ask here, I am sure you would get a quick answer. I am sure I have missed some, but here are the obvious ones.

ORD-MSP/DTW/MEM

SEA-MSP/IND/DTW/MEM/HNL/NRT/OGG/AMS

SFO-MSP/DTW/MEM/MKE/HNL/NRT

CMH-MSP/DTW/MEM

I don't know if NW flies from MSP or not...
Thanks for the info. Are all of those flights non-stops? And yeah, I think if they don't fly there from MSP, then they probably don't fly it.
Old Sep 20, 2005, 6:21 pm

Programs: I've gone dormant. For now.
Thanks for the info. Are all of those flights non-stops? And yeah, I think if they don't fly there from MSP, then they probably don't fly it.
Yup, those are all non-stops.
Old Sep 21, 2005, 1:45 am

Programs: Marriott Gold. Usually WN or DL if in the air.
Whoa?! Since when has NW flown SFO-MKE?

I have to agree with the OP, I like the Goldenware online timetable used by AA, AS, UA, YX and others far better than the NW/KLM product.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.