Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

767-400 (76D) Business elite seating

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2009, 8:36 pm
Original Poster

Has anyone flown on the new configuration for Delta/Northwest first/business elite class on this plane? Which seats are considered pairs, for couples traveling together, 1-a & 2-a, or 1-a & 1-b, or only 1-b & 1-c? SeatGuru or Delta don't know what to suggest. They have me booked in 6-a & 6-b to the UK, and they are across the isle from each other. Have a look at the goofy maps. Thanks
Old Jun 17, 2009, 10:41 am

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion
I have not flown on the new configuration, but I have seen photos. Seats B and C are the only ones that are together, while A and D are single seats. You will have the feet of the person in the row behind you next to you (in an enclosed compartment), i.e. 1A will have the feet of 2A next to them.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 11:16 am

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
I'm still looking, yet haven't found any pics inside the aircraft. Anyone have any links to pics of delivered these configs? Thanks!
Old Jun 25, 2009, 2:39 pm

Programs: DL Diamond/2.2MM
767D flat bed seats

Please see the link below for pics of the new configuration - looks great.

https://www.delta.com/traveling_chec.../flat_beds.jsp
Old Mar 31, 2012, 7:29 am

Programs: AA/BA/DL/US Air
Originally Posted by enconline
Please see the link below for pics of the new configuration - looks great.

https://www.delta.com/traveling_chec.../flat_beds.jsp
We just flew in the 767-400 JFK-SVO, Thursday and the seating was very different. They were lie flat beds and slept very nicely, but then I can sleep anywhere. The seat arrangement was very different and caused a real fiasco for the Purser, who was extremely pleasant and helpful, as he managed to move everyone who wanted moved. The seats were 1-2-1 and all were forward facing and none were slanted. We had 3A & 3B thinking they were together, but they were across the aisle from each other. Also A & D were offset from B & C, so only B & C were truly side by side.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.