Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will Delta ruin NWA World Clubs?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2009, 8:27 pm

Programs: NWA Gold, DL, AA, AS
Originally Posted by ShopAround
Can you elaborate on this? Did they offer you a larger discount than the 20% offer? I'm considering re-upping for three years and wondering if there's any reason to do it in the club vs online.
I got mine for $50 less than what I could have got using DSC20 online. I just started talking to them about renewing and they told me about the specials and what the rates were for all the levels.
Old Feb 26, 2011, 8:00 pm

Programs: Marriott, Southwest, American, Delta, Amtrak,Multiple others
DTW Wine Selection much better than ATL

I hope that Delta doesn't lower the standards of the former NW clubs to meet its ATL location, esp for the wine selection. The Fetzer wines served in DTW are much better than the Vendange swill at ATL. I find the DTW clubs to be much more comfortable than most in ATL, and the better ATL clubs seem to always be closed when I am there.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 8:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Yesterday I was in the DTW club near gate A70 and noticed that it's looking more like some of the SCs, such as LAX. Some of the wonderful ivory and black leather chairs have been re-done in DL-colored fabrics. Red velvet just isn't as comfy, and now the red, navy, tan colors in addition to some of the older black chairs look like a mismatch to me. Deltafication!

Last edited by MSPeconomist; Mar 6, 2011 at 9:49 pm
Old Mar 6, 2011, 2:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
who is managing the clubs? Lots of emphasis on looks, but less on details since the merger.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 9:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Good point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.