Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Northwest expands Indianapolis schedule yet again, adds Phoenix

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Northwest expands Indianapolis schedule yet again, adds Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2004, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AA
Post Northwest expands Indianapolis schedule yet again, adds Phoenix

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/041101/cgm041_1.html

NEW SEASONAL SERVICE TO PHOENIX

Northwest will add its 16th nonstop destination from Indianapolis with new seasonal service to Phoenix, offered from Feb. 16 to April 30, 2005. The flight will be operated with Northwest's 124-seat Airbus A319 aircraft.

ADDITIONAL FREQUENCIES

Northwest also announced that it will offer additional frequencies to existing nonstop destinations including Ft. Myers, Fla., Las Vegas, Philadelphia and Tampa, Fla.

Starting Feb. 16, Northwest will offer a second flight to Ft. Myers, Las Vegas and Tampa. The Las Vegas flight will be operated with a 124-seat Airbus A319, with 16 seats in first class and 108 seats in coach class. Northwest's additional Ft. Myers and Tampa flights will be operated with a 100-seat DC9, with 16 seats in first class and 84 seats in coach class.

Through its Northwest Airlink partner, Pinnacle Airlines, Northwest will offer a third departure to Philadelphia beginning Jan. 4. The Northwest Airlink flights will be operated with 44-seat Canadair Regional Jets (CRJs), operating six days per week.
Old Nov 1, 2004, 3:44 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Diamond; Accor Gold
Good to see. I guess we know where all these reurning FAs are going!
Old Nov 2, 2004, 8:58 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
Do you think this has been in plan, or is a land grab on ATA's bankruptcy?
Old Nov 3, 2004, 4:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
Originally Posted by StSebastian
Do you think this has been in plan, or is a land grab on ATA's bankruptcy?
NWA has had some success with point to point flights, they've been testing FNT, GRR, MKE and now IND....I think the chance to push ATA alittle further off the cliff was probably just icing on the cake for them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.