Search

OSL - domestic to international connection

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2015, 2:51 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by crimsonAA
Don't mean to bump an old thread, but I think it's relevant here.

TOS-OSL on SK, connecting to OSL-FRA on LH.

Business class on both flights. 55 minute connection. Probably no checked bag, but it's possible. Should this be a problem? Seems like no passport control or customs (even though we're going from FRA on to IAD), and at most very quick transit security?
If 55 minutes meets the MCT for domestic-international Schengen transits at OSL, then it should work upon getting SK at TOS to check your bags across those separately ticketed itineraries so you don't have to claim them at OSL. SAS usually is more than ok with doing this kind of thing for my SK-LH connections via BGO/OSL/CPH and a host of other places. That said, I'm also able do do online checkin for my FRA-US flights on LH and am quite obviously admissible to the US due to my US passport.
Old Oct 1, 2015, 2:52 pm

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 7:26 am
Old Oct 1, 2015, 4:53 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I should have mentioned that this whole thing (TOS-OSL-FRA-IAD) is on a single ticket issued by United. I assume that makes things even easier?
Yes, it makes it even easier.
Old Oct 2, 2015, 4:30 am
ksu

Programs: SAS EBD/ *G
I should have mentioned that this whole thing (TOS-OSL-FRA-IAD) is on a single ticket issued by United. I assume that makes things even easier?
55 minutes DOM-INT at OSL is plenty of time. You'll manage a snack in the lounge before boarding.
Old Oct 2, 2015, 6:04 am

------

Last edited by crimsonAA; Nov 14, 2017 at 7:26 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.