Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Inn Vantaa

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2014, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze,Accor.Flightdiary.net/liamvad
Holiday Inn Vantaa

Going to Helsinki next March,BA,flight arrives 23:50pm, does anyone know if the hotel shuttle buses run then?Also,how easy is it to get to Helsinki from this hotel?Thanks...
Old Nov 23, 2014, 12:12 pm

Programs: AY, BT, DY and SK. Scandic, Radisson, Marriott and HHonors. ClubONE
Hi, yes until 1:10 am:

http://www.finland.holidayinn.com/ho...0aikataulu.pdf

Easiest option to go to Helsinki is probably to take the shuttle back to the airport and the city bus from there.

On the other hand, why stay at the airport as Helsinki is only about 30 mins away by taxi or the Finnair bus...
Old Nov 23, 2014, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tsastor
Hi, yes until 1:10 am:

http://www.finland.holidayinn.com/ho...0aikataulu.pdf

Easiest option to go to Helsinki is probably to take the shuttle back to the airport and the city bus from there.

On the other hand, why stay at the airport as Helsinki is only about 30 mins away by taxi or the Finnair bus...
Many thanks for that info,I got a very cheap deal on the hotel,I think I will take your advice and get the shuttle bus back to the airport,then the bus to Helsinki centre......job done....^
Old Nov 23, 2014, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by liamvad
Many thanks for that info,I got a very cheap deal on the hotel,I think I will take your advice and get the shuttle bus back to the airport,then the bus to Helsinki centre......job done....^
There are also quicker bus options to Helsinki city centre from your hotel. Buses 611 and 612 to Helsinki city centre have stops near the hotel and they take you straight to central railway station. If you are worried about missing your stop on your way back, taking a bus to the airport and shuttle from there makes little more sense.
Old Nov 23, 2014, 11:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kallio
There are also quicker bus options to Helsinki city centre from your hotel. Buses 611 and 612 to Helsinki city centre have stops near the hotel and they take you straight to central railway station. If you are worried about missing your stop on your way back, taking a bus to the airport and shuttle from there makes little more sense.
Thank-you.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.