Reload this Page >

Where to buy an SL Access Card ...

Old Jul 15, 2012, 10:49 am
MHG
Original Poster

Programs: BA, SK, Accor, Carlson Rezidor

Iīll be arriving at Bromma Flygplats August 14th around 18.00 hrs.
Since I need to go around Stockholm a bit during the following 24 hrs it makes sense to buy a 24hrs visitors ticket. As itīs only availlable by means of the SL Access card Iīll need to buy one first.

Is there any place near (preferably inside or just outside) the terminal where I can buy this card (even more considering the time of day) and buy/load a visitors card on it ???

Unfortunately SLīs website doesnīt help at all to locate any SL ticket / Access Card outlet ...
Old Jul 15, 2012, 4:16 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by MHG
Iīll be arriving at Bromma Flygplats August 14th around 18.00 hrs.
Since I need to go around Stockholm a bit during the following 24 hrs it makes sense to buy a 24hrs visitors ticket. As itīs only availlable by means of the SL Access card Iīll need to buy one first.

Is there any place near (preferably inside or just outside) the terminal where I can buy this card (even more considering the time of day) and buy/load a visitors card on it ???

Unfortunately SLīs website doesnīt help at all to locate any SL ticket / Access Card outlet ...
Pressbyran Bromma Airport
Tel. No. +46-86000940
Hours of Operation M-F 06-21, L 08-17, S 10-20

If your flight arrives such that you can make the above opening times for the Pressbyran convenience store at the airport, then you should be able to get what you need there for 24-hour unlimited SL travel. Based on the date/time you noted above, it should work for you.
Old Jul 16, 2012, 10:13 am
MHG
Original Poster

Programs: BA, SK, Accor, Carlson Rezidor
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Pressbyran Bromma Airport
Tel. No. +46-86000940
Hours of Operation M-F 06-21, L 08-17, S 10-20

If your flight arrives such that you can make the above opening times for the Pressbyran convenience store at the airport, then you should be able to get what you need there for 24-hour unlimited SL travel. Based on the date/time you noted above, it should work for you.
Thanks a lot !
I should arrive at 18.05 - so thatīs fine.
I just prefer not to spend money on a single ticket if I need a 24h ticket anyway ...
And there is only one news store at BMA for sure - not to be missed ...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.