Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Allegiant Air to serve Fort Collins, CO, $138 r/t FNL-LAS

Old Jun 3, 2003, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP & B-list. Disillusioned fmr UA-1P/2P,F9-Ascent; Fmr AA-Plat,CO-Gold,NW-Silver,TWA-Elite

No frequent flyer program for them, but if you need to fly from Vegas to Fort Collins, this will be of interest to you.

They start serving Fort Collins on July 31. See their web site at:

http://www.allegiant-air.com/release060203.html

[This message has been edited by FCfree (edited 06-03-2003).]
Old Jun 3, 2003, 6:18 pm
Original Member

Thanks for posting this.

I saw an Allegiant plane in Fresno and I wondered what in the world it was. I never bothered to look them up until now.

I used HP from FAT to LAS back when one could redeem 10K miles for one-way.

Now I know I could have flown direct for $69.

Allegiant sure doesn't do much national advertising to let the travelling public know they exist. I guess they mostly want customers that book travel packages.
Old Jun 4, 2003, 1:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K - 2MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
That is good news for FNL. I only wish UAX would resume service. I could then pad my miles/segments and make MM in 7 or 8 months instead of the 15 (from now) it is going to take.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.