Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Happy Holiday Cocktails: Hilton’s 12 Drinks of Christmas

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2010, 8:52 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Happy Holiday Cocktails: Hilton’s 12 Drinks of Christmas

‘Tis the season… to try tasty new holiday-themed cocktails. Hilton Hotels & Resorts has gone all out in the drink department with a creative take on the classic Christmas carol. Inspired by the “12 days of Christmas,” mixologists Nelson Bernardes and Daniel Carvalho from The Waldorf Hilton, London have devised some delicious drinks, highlighting seasonal flavors like port, blackberry and cinnamon. Think “A Partridge in a Pear Tree” (concocted with Absolut Pear, lemon juice, caramel syrup, apple juice and thyme) and “Two Turtle Doves” (bring on the Bailey’s!) Available for the month of December in 16 Hilton hotels across the UK, these palate-pleasing cocktails are sure to warm up even the most cold-hearted Scrooges in your crowd. Cocktails are priced at £12.00 each.

Pictured at right: Eleven Pipers Piping, made with Glenmorangie Single malt Whisky, chocolate liqueur, blackcurrant jam, cranberry juice, served in a Martini glass garnished with red currants and fresh chili.

http://www.luxuryta.com/united-kingd...cocktails-4681
Old Dec 24, 2010, 9:00 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL , IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold - 2009 FT Fantasy Football Champion
Darn. They give the ingredients but not the measurements.
Old Dec 24, 2010, 10:08 am

Programs: Chick-Fil-A Red, Wawa, Red Cross blood donor
Originally Posted by sobore
Darn. They give the ingredients but not the measurements.
Said the guy whose user name (looks like) "sober"
Old Dec 24, 2010, 10:31 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by bitburgr
Said the guy whose user name (looks like) "sober"
Not to mention that the OP is Kal - booz

Cheers!
Old Dec 25, 2010, 5:46 pm

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Said Santa with a twinkle in his eye "Let me check my list". Check back in a few days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.