Reload this Page >

Comfort Inn Times Square

Comfort Inn Times Square

Old Nov 9, 2007, 9:08 am
DH
Original Poster

Comfort Inn Times Square

Hi,

Has anyone have any info on this hotel which is located at 39th and 8th Avenues.
http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en-...fo?hotel=NY325

It appears to be a new hotel and it has no reviews on tripadvisor.com.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Is there any over night parking lot near by with reasonable rates?
Old Nov 9, 2007, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
There are some cheap lots on West 43 street between 9th and 11th avenue.
By cheap, I mean in the low $20's.

This hotel is located just a few blocks from Times Sq.
Good location. Easy subway access.

If you're not a member of the Choice rewards program, send me your first name and e mail, and we'll both get a 500 point bonus. It's the Choice 'referral' program.
Old Nov 9, 2007, 11:54 am
DH
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dhammer53
If you're not a member of the Choice rewards program, send me your first name and e mail, and we'll both get a 500 point bonus. It's the Choice 'referral' program.
Thanks for the parking info.

BTW, I'm already Choice member and I'm trying to determine which Choice Manhattan hotel pick.

Thanks!
Old Nov 11, 2007, 10:00 am
adr

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, IC RA
I have a booked in at this hotel for later this week, and was wondering the same thing. Shall let you know how it goes. I couldn't find any info in advance either, and noticed that it wasn't on tripadvisor, so figured it must be new. It seemed the best value for the price, and I note that I scored the last room available on my dates - and I was getting pretty desperate at the time for any room...
Old Nov 13, 2007, 8:30 am

I too look forward to hearing reviews for this hotel. I found this post actually through Google while doing some research for the hotel. I'm a Choice Priv. Elite Diamond member so I was able to score a king city-view suite from 12/30-1/2 for New Years using reward points to cover the stay. The other Comfort Inn on 46th St seems to have good reviews on TripAdvisor and is ranked 64th I believe for NYC hotels. Hopefully this one is even better.

From what I can tell in the pics, it looks to be a decent hotel. I'm suprised no one has reviewed it on TripAdvisor yet.
Old Nov 13, 2007, 9:57 pm
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
New York is an EXCELLENT way to use Choice points... as is any wildly expensive city.

This new one isn't in the best area in terms of area scenery, but it is a mere 3 blocks to Times Square and only 1 to Port Authority. Oh, and it's right by one of only two White Castles in Manhattan ;-)
Old Nov 14, 2007, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by daveland
Oh, and it's right by one of only two White Castles in Manhattan ;-)
I believe there are three locations: the one you mention and two in Harlem (one in Central Harlem and one in East Harlem).
Old Nov 14, 2007, 4:46 pm
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
Good to know ;-) I can't say I spend much time in Central / West Harlem.... have been to the other two as well as one in Sunnyside, Queens
Old Nov 21, 2007, 1:24 pm

Does anyone have feedback on this hotel yet?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.