Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

Luggage carts by the rental cars at Newark?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2017, 10:51 am
Original Poster

I have a flight departing from Newark (EWR) in the very near future, and I'm arriving by rental car (Alamo). I am travelling alone, and I have a desperate need for a luggage cart as I have a lot of luggage with me. I know they have them at Newark, and that they are not free, but I do not know if they are to be found anywhere close by the Alamo drop-off location? My thought was to just beg the rental staff in the office to look after my luggage and go run to get one.

Thank you in advance!
Old Jul 9, 2017, 12:38 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Hi Siriih,

I have moved your question into the New York City forum as it will most probably get a quicker response there.

Prospero
Senior Moderator
Old Jul 9, 2017, 2:46 pm

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by Siriih
I have a flight departing from Newark (EWR) in the very near future, and I'm arriving by rental car (Alamo). I am travelling alone, and I have a desperate need for a luggage cart as I have a lot of luggage with me. I know they have them at Newark, and that they are not free, but I do not know if they are to be found anywhere close by the Alamo drop-off location? My thought was to just beg the rental staff in the office to look after my luggage and go run to get one.

Thank you in advance!
Have you considered curbside check in?
Old Jul 9, 2017, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JimInOhio
Have you considered curbside check in?
I have not - but I'm travelling with Scandinavian Airlines and I doubt they have it at EWR. Nothing popped up when I tried a search combo with them included online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.