Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

JFK T7 *A lounge access?

JFK T7 *A lounge access?

Old May 1, 2012, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP
JFK T7 *A lounge access?

With the 'recent' merger of UA & CO, I wonder if anyone would know if the JFK Terminal 7 United Club is still open and available for *A, namely, US Airways club membership?

I am going to be on an onward journey JFK-PHX and do have a few hours to spare in JFK.
Old May 1, 2012, 11:40 am

Programs: US CP, MR Plat
I flew US JFK-PHX in late March and I was able to get into the United club with my US club membership.
Old May 1, 2012, 12:16 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
I'll move this over to the NYC forum, where it should get much more visibility.

Thanks.

aztimm
co-moderator, US Airways Forum
Old May 1, 2012, 5:24 pm
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
It will be a short thread, maybe...

Yes, it's open and yes your US club membership card gets you in. The only *A airlines, IIRC, flying in that terminal are Ana, UA and US. So I suppose if you're flying ANA and you have *G on US or UA, you could use the UA or ANA lounge.
Old May 2, 2012, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP
Originally Posted by PHL
It will be a short thread, maybe...

Yes, it's open and yes your US club membership card gets you in. The only *A airlines, IIRC, flying in that terminal are Ana, UA and US. So I suppose if you're flying ANA and you have *G on US or UA, you could use the UA or ANA lounge.
Thank you, PHL and seratonin7! I am glad that the lounge is still open for US Airways Club members and I am looking forward to experiencing the lounge this coming Friday.

It's a short thread, may be because I (and others) would not normally looking/searching in here for information of accessing *A lounges using US Airways Club membership, specifically!

@aztimm... IMHO, The kind of information proferred by the like of PHL and seratonin7 would be more pertinent and useful to US Airways' audience, don't you think?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.