EWR: clear security at different terminal than flight?

Subscribe
I included this question in the topic about services ending 3/2 and didn't get a reply, so I'll separate it out; it's hard to tell which way is right to post. I'm also putting it in the merged forum because it pertains to travel after the merger.

In May, my girlfriend and I will arrive at EWR from FCO at 1.30 p.m., and we have separate connecting flights after 5. She'll be mainline, probably out of C; I'll be on an RJ, probably out of A. I'm thinking it's worthwhile to buy Club passes online while it's possible. She asks for disability assistance.

Can we both clear security at C to go to the Club? Would I need to show a Club pass to do this? Would she get one wheelchair pusher to get to the Club, then call for another one to get to the gate?
Quote: I included this question in the topic about services ending 3/2 and didn't get a reply, so I'll separate it out; it's hard to tell which way is right to post. I'm also putting it in the merged forum because it pertains to travel after the merger.

In May, my girlfriend and I will arrive at EWR from FCO at 1.30 p.m., and we have separate connecting flights after 5. She'll be mainline, probably out of C; I'll be on an RJ, probably out of A. I'm thinking it's worthwhile to buy Club passes online while it's possible. She asks for disability assistance.

Can we both clear security at C to go to the Club? Would I need to show a Club pass to do this? Would she get one wheelchair pusher to get to the Club, then call for another one to get to the gate?
You can absolutely clear security in C and elect to take the shuttle over to A when it comes time to take your flight.
Yes, on the ability to clear C security with an A departing boarding pass. Easy with two UA BP's, though I have done it with US.

Might I suggest, instead of going to the club, that you instead have a nice, peaceful, leisurely dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in Terminal C. By the time you get through customs and immigration (in Terminal B or C), it will be 2:30, maybe even 3:00.

Would be much better off spending $100 on dinner, versus only 90 minutes in the club.
As this is not specific to UA/CO, I'm moving this to the New York City forum. Thanks for your understanding.

iluv2fly
Moderator, UA
It's hard to fathom the mods' reasoning at times, since this is for a connection on the future UA, on a decision about buying United Club passes, and not within the city limits of New York, but oh, well. The restaurant suggestion may be good. If we arrange wheelchair assistance in advance, do we get one attendant to take us from the flight arrival through customs and security to her departure gate? Then she's capable of walking to whichever restaurant. There's no telling in what area her departure to IAH will be, I suppose; are there restaurant recs depending on which concourse it is?