Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton - Diamond / Marriott - Platinum / SPG - Platinum / Priority Club - Platinum
Hotel suggestions?

Hey all,
Traveling to NYC this coming weekend with wife, 13yr old son and 8 mo old daughter.

We will be seeing the radio city show, probably hit fao schwarz, rockefeller center, and open to suggestions for other stops as well. I also have a meeting Monday that wraps up at 1pm - so I'd really like a late check out. 2pm (ish).

We are currently booked at marriott marquis. We have stayed here before, and liked it, but wondering if thats the best place for us this go around.

Side note: I am Platinum with Marriott, SPG, ICH, and Diamond with Hilton.

Thoughts?
Old Nov 29, 2011, 11:25 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

For starters, the Hilton near Rock Center is a rather gloomy convention hotel, but it's acceptable in the standard Hilton sort of way. The NY Sheraton on 7th is a bit better but still nothing special. No personal experience with the Marriott Marquis, but I guess if you can handle the noise and crowds of Times Square, as you have before, there isn't much reason to change.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.