Wiki Posts
Search

"Boutique" Hotel in Times Sq: $174/night for most nights

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2011, 2:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

"Boutique" Hotel in Times Sq: $174/night for most nights

I receive an email from LivingSocial and wanted to share this here. This deal is for the Hotel Mela. Now I don't know this hotel but we get many people in this forum looking for lower-priced hotel rooms.

• A One-Night Weekday Stay in a Superior Room, December 11, 12, and 18 to 25, 2011 ($240) or January 2 to February 29, 2012 ($174)
  • Or, a Two-Night Weekend Stay for Two in a Superior Room, December 11, 12, and 18 to 25, 2011 ($480) or January 2 to February 29, 2012 ($348)
  • Automatic Upgrade at Check-In, Based Upon Availability
  • Welcome Snack and Non-Alcoholic Drink
  • Hotel Slippers and Hat
http://www.livingsocial.com/escapes/...otel?msdc_id=3

A hat! Who knew.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 3:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
I read the terms as saying that while you can purchase five certificates, you can't use them for five days in a row. That said, I'd bet that'd be reasonably easy to circumvent.

Limit five per person, up to five additional as gifts • Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay • Reservations required and subject to availability • Not valid on existing reservations • Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Blackout dates are December 13-17 and February 11 - 14, 2012 • The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • All deal components must be redeemed during one visit • PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE • Other conditions apply • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 21, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 29, 2012
Old Nov 21, 2011, 5:51 pm

Programs: QFF, Krisflyer, US Air DM, VelocityRewards, Hertz Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Blumie
I read the terms as saying that while you can purchase five certificates, you can't use them for five days in a row. That said, I'd bet that'd be reasonably easy to circumvent.
Buy 5 with a partner and alternate days!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.