Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

Connection time for KE to UA at JFK? (Terminal 1 to Terminal 7)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2011, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond

I am flying ICN-JFK on KE. I am scheduled to arrive at 11:50am at JFK. Then I have to go to United and catch a flight at 2:20pm. Is there enough time to do this in your opinions? Obviously, these are separate tickets but I wanted to try out the new A380.
Old Oct 21, 2011, 6:28 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
I think this is a better question asked in the New York City, so I will move this threre.

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
United Mileage Plus Forum
Old Oct 22, 2011, 2:46 am

Programs: AA Platinum, ex-UA 1P
It should be enough time, esp if you are a US citizen and/or are one of the first off the plane. Even better if you have Global Entry. You arrive at Terminal 1 and depart from Terminal 7, take the inter-terminal train between the two. At T1 at that hour there is just JL 6 from Tokyo ahead of the KE flight, so less busy than the afternoon rush, though CBT staffing is presumably lighter as well.

If you're headed to Wash Dulles and are delayed for whatever reason, JetBlue has a 3pm flight that could be a fallback option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.