Reload this Page >

Boston Logan- connection between B and C Terminals

Old Sep 13, 2009, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, TK Gold, *G

Hi there!

I am flying out of Terminal C, but would like to visit a lounge in terminal B.

Can I get from airside C to airside B, without clearing security?

Thank you!
Old Sep 13, 2009, 8:14 pm

Programs: BA GLD for LIfe, AA PLT 2 MM miler, B6 Mosaic, Star GLD; HH Diamond; Marriott PLT, IHG Plat
I don't know of any way to go from a terminal in Terminal B to a lounge in Terminal C without leaving security in Terminal B and having to clear it again at Terminal C.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, TK Gold, *G
Can I clear B security, with a C boarding pass. I have never tried this before.
Old Sep 14, 2009, 10:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by bsb21
Can I clear B security, with a C boarding pass. I have never tried this before.
I suspect you can with a boarding pass and a lounge membership card. The boarding pass checker will try to shoo you away, but if you show your card, you should be ok.

What lounge are you trying to access?
Old Sep 24, 2009, 1:05 pm

Programs: DL
Originally Posted by bsb21
Hi there!

I am flying out of Terminal C, but would like to visit a lounge in terminal B.

Can I get from airside C to airside B, without clearing security?

Thank you!
I do not think you can.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 1:52 pm

Programs: United GS, Starwood Platinum
have they put a connector in yet
Old Mar 1, 2017, 7:00 pm

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
There is still no airside connection from terminal B to terminal C.
Old Mar 6, 2017, 12:56 am

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
And, given the layout of Terminal C, there will almost certainly never be one. They still haven't connected C40-42 to the rest of C airside, and those are the gates closest to Terminal B.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 9:34 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, National Exec, Hertz PC, Nexus
Terminal B/C Connector Construction

This is a pretty old post, but just curious if anyone has any insight to the opening date of the Terminal B/C connector, which is under construction now. When the project was announced, it was supposed to be completed in 2021. I'm looking at flying JetBlue in May and I was hoping to use the Admirals Club in Terminal B before my flight, which will leave out of Terminal C. I guess there's a The Club lounge (accepts Priority Pass) in terminal C, so that's an okay back-up. I note that there doesn't appear to be a Clear operation at terminal C, which is only at terminals A and B.
Old Jan 20, 2022, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by TropicalTripper
This is a pretty old post, but just curious if anyone has any insight to the opening date of the Terminal B/C connector, which is under construction now. When the project was announced, it was supposed to be completed in 2021. I'm looking at flying JetBlue in May and I was hoping to use the Admirals Club in Terminal B before my flight, which will leave out of Terminal C. I guess there's a The Club lounge (accepts Priority Pass) in terminal C, so that's an okay back-up. I note that there doesn't appear to be a Clear operation at terminal C, which is only at terminals A and B.
I don’t know the answer to your question, but I wonder if you’re permitted access to the Admirals Club if your B6 flight is ticketed as a B6 flight (rather than the AA codeshare).
Old Aug 19, 2022, 12:00 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, United Silver
Logan Airport B to C connector is OPEN!

Apparently with little fanfare, the B to C connector inside the secure area of Logan Airport has opened. Several shiny new gates are already in use by JetBlue. The Chase Sapphire Lounge is not yet open, so those with Priority Pass beware that you are now competing with Terminal B passengers for space in the existing lounge.
LoganFlyer and willoL like this.
Old Aug 20, 2022, 3:17 pm

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
The interactive map on the Logan Airport site has been updated. The old C-40-series gates are gone, replaced by C-23/24/25 (can't recall if C-25 existed before). Meanwhile, the B side now has B-39 and B-40 added where only B-37 and B-38 were before.

https://maps.massport.com/#terminal/all
Old Aug 24, 2022, 5:17 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
It is now open! (Apparently with no announcement or fanfare). Here’s a short video of me walking through from C to B

GoBob and dhuey like this.
Old Sep 3, 2022, 6:20 pm

Programs: AAdvantage
Hallelujah! Just in time for my upcoming trip on B6. But also intrigued by the not-yet-open Chase Sapphire lounge.
Old Jun 11, 2023, 11:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by diburning
It is now open! (Apparently with no announcement or fanfare). Here’s a short video of me walking through from C to B

https://youtu.be/rA4Tdihk6OY
Thank you for posting that. I can't see anything about this new B-C airside connector on the Logan website. That's a shame, since there are probably a lot of people who want to move between B and C for connections or lounge access.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.