Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotels near BOS with day rooms?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2016, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Hotels near BOS with day rooms?

We're flying to London on Virgin Atlantic out of BOS. Our flight doesn't leave until 2150. We're flying to BOS from CHS and I plan on booking a much earlier flight incase we run into any problems.

So, that'll give us a long day at Boston Logan.

I'm looking for a day room at a hotel near the airport, either walking distance or with a shuttle. That way we can relax, hang out, and shower before our overnight flight.

Anyone with recommendations?
Old Nov 23, 2016, 6:40 pm
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe either the Hilton or the Hyatt on airport property offer day rooms.
Old Nov 24, 2016, 5:42 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA, US, AS, Marriott, Radisson, Hilton
Last I checked, the Hilton did for $159+.
Old Nov 24, 2016, 5:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It will depend on availability, but I would expect most major chain airport hotels to offer day rates. Usually you must contact the hotel to ask. Be sure to negotiate time, as often these are 9-5 or 10-6 and you would want to keep the room later than that.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 11:24 am

There is a Hilton right on BOS grounds, attached by skybrige to the area right outside Terminal A. I'm not sure if they list rates online, but I'm fairly certain they offer day rooms. You should call if the website doesn't cooperate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.