Boston Misplaced/Lost Luggage

Old May 2, 2016, 4:04 pm
Original Poster

Boston Misplaced/Lost Luggage

Hi guys,

Air Canada failed to put my checked luggage on my connecting flight to Boston last night.

I was told it arrived this morning and would be given to a delivery company to bring to my accommodation.

Since then I haven't heard anything from the delivery company and Air Canada say they can't put me in touch with the delivery company.

Anybody had experience with this in Boston before who could advise on the length of time the couriers usually take and/or the name of the courier company?

Cheers
Old May 3, 2016, 6:53 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
"This morning" being Monday?

Call Air Canada. Keep calling them until you get satisfaction
Old May 3, 2016, 7:54 am
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
Welcome to FT, Markclaret. I agree with the previous response, escalate it with AirCanada, up to and including asking for a supervisor until you get information.

If you don't get anywhere with AirCanada, you could also try to call Logan's customer service - 1-800-23-LOGAN - and they might be able to get you a way to contact someone with AirCanada in Boston.

Last edited by lo2e; May 3, 2016 at 7:57 am Reason: Completely mashed grammar
Old May 6, 2016, 9:22 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
In case there's a desire for further discussion, let me move this to the Air Canada forum. Ocn Vw 1K, Senior Moderator.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.