Wiki Posts
Search

BOS-Cohasset, MA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2015, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
BOS-Cohasset, MA

I'm thinking a car service might be the best way to get to Cohasset...about 50 minutes from Boston. Has anyone ever used GroundLink (for which I can earn UA miles) or Logan Car Service. This amount will be reimbursed to me, but I still don't want to charge more than I would if I was paying out of my pocket. Any other ideas?
Old Aug 19, 2015, 1:59 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
There is a Commuter rail option, if you prefer to save a few bucks. Greenbush line ends in Cohasset, then a cab or Uber from there?
Old Aug 19, 2015, 4:34 pm

Here's the schedule:
http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_ma...?route=GREENBS

Silver line T ( free) from the airport to South Station where you get the commuter rail.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
Thanks for the information.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 8:28 pm

I believe there is/was a ferry from the Airport to Hingham which is next to Cohasset. I took that a few times visiting Cohasset and my friends picked me up; however, I am sure there would be a couple cabs around.

It a nice ride through the harbour.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.