Boston FT participants' DO March 31, 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2014, 10:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club

Please see:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...l#post22507134

Hoping to combat the FT silo effect, I'm putting this up here because when I visit this forum, I see local screen names that I don't see at the DOs. Just casting a wide net.

Hoping that the Powers That Be will allow this to stand here for a little while, though it's the wrong forum.
Old Mar 18, 2014, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Looks like it's going to be at the Hub Pub. Can't get any easier. As Tom Brady says, "Walk, run or ride..."

FWIW, the style of these things is disorganized, and the price is the (non-comedy club) price of your drink and pub food, if any. The entertainment is ...you. Really, looks like there will be at least 10 people, so one can remain a wallflower. But beware the quiet ones, when they come out with a number or scheme that knocks your socks off. The controversy is between "Old School" and "MSers". If you don't know what they mean, come and find out. (Old School, possibly only myself at this point, know we've already lost, so there's no shouting.) The only two rules: Bring a notepad (really just a suggestion, but you'll appreciate the suggestion). And don't stiff (including +20% because of our number) the guy/gal - not myself - who "pays" the bill at the end to get the miles/points. OK, that is the only hard rule.

If you want to "officially" attend (no special perks, that) you can come out in the legitimate thread linked above.

Last edited by Firewind; Mar 20, 2014 at 11:44 pm
Old Mar 22, 2014, 6:34 am
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
Aw man, I wish this wasn't such a busy time of year for me - but looks like you'll all have a good time!
Old Mar 31, 2014, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

http://www.yelp.com/map/hub-pub-boston

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.