Tickets and Concessions to Red Sox vs. Rangers on 4/17 or 4/18

Subscribe
From Google Offers:
•Pay $20 for standing room only ticket (you should be able to find a seat, considering the way they are playing!)
•($1 on Offer + $19 on Red Sox site)
•Season’s first night game
•Game on Apr 17 at 7:10pm
•Includes $10 of Sox Bux for concessions
•Plus receive 20% off Red Sox online store

The deal https://www.google.com/offers/home?u...FF0YYP5PD0NPA3

Spring has sprung and baseball is back in Boston. See your Boston Red Sox take on the Texas Rangers on April 17 (or for the second Rangers game on the 18th) and you’ll be a part of the first homestand at Fenway Park’s historic 100th Anniversary season. Your standing room only spot at the game has a great view of the action and easy access to concessions. Grab a Fenway Frank at any concession stand with the $10 of Sox Bux automatically loaded onto your ticket. Before or after the game, you can stock up on Sox swag with a 20% discount at the Red Sox online store. You’ll be ready to root for the home team under Fenway’s lights for the first time this season on April 17 at 7:10pm—and, day or night, there’s plenty more Red Sox baseball where that came from.

How It Works:

Once you purchase this Offer, you'll get an email directing you to pay $19 on the redsox.com ticketing website.
"Your standing room only spot at the game has a great view of the action and easy access to concessions. "

Really?

You can't see the CF scoreboard, you can't see fly balls (or popups), and if you leave your spot to go to the concession stands you'll lose your spot (unless you have a large friend to save it for you). And you'll find that it's very breezy in most standing room areas. Which is nice when it's 85 degrees out, not so nice when it's 55.

The deal isn't so bad, and it's the first time I've seen the Sox do this, but I'd go to StubHub before I'd do SRO.